Follow these steps to make sure that everyone stays safe and classes run smoothly!
1. Self-assess: Are you feeling unwell? Have you had any symptoms that could be Covid-19/flu/cold? Is anyone in your household, or that you otherwise share germs with, unwell with Covid-19/cold/flu like symptoms? If yes (or you have anything else that might be contagious!) please stay at home.
2. Pack: Make sure that you have;
i. A yoga mat, towel or blanket (for warm up and cool down)
ii. A cleaning towel (handtowel size)
iii. A sweat towel (if you need)
iv. Your drink bottle (We will not have the communal water dispenser out at this time)
v. Any grip aids that you need, including; dry hands, tac, dew point, chalk and rosin.
3. Make sure that you and your clothes are clean. Choose shoes that will slip off easily.
4. The bathrooms will be open at the studio but please be mindful that the less we use shared areas the better. If possible, go before you leave home.
5. Remove jewellery, watches etc. before going in to the studio. (t takes up a lot of time to take off jewellery, tape down zips etc. so if people were doing that one at a time in the studio classes would be delayed.)
6. When you arrive at the studio stay in your car until five to ten minutes before your class begins to avoid excess people in the studio.
7. When it’s your turn to enter, go through the front door, take off your shoes, then sanitise your hands.
8. The instructor will mark you on the roll and assign you your apparatus for the class. Take the things from the list in step 2 out to your assigned spot and sit on your mat.
9. During class remain in your assigned spot, do not touch any other apparatuses and ensure you maintain 1.5 metres or more between yourself and others. (If you have trouble measuring distance by eye remember that the floor mats are 1m across so leave two full mats between yourself and the next person to be safe.)
10. At the end of class, you will use your cleaning cloth (we will provide methylated spirits) to give your area a primary clean as directed by your instructor.
11. Students will pack up their stuff and leave one at a time as directed by their instructor. Unfortunately, we will not be able to linger and chat in groups as often happens after class. We miss you all and know you miss each other but please chat from a distance during class or socialise at another time/place.
12. Hugging is right out.